One of the important topics in geometry is a line segment. I already discussed with you what is perpendicular lines, you can check my previous post.
I have a definition on line segment mentioned below.
Definition of a line segment:- Line segment is defined as, the points, which is joining on the both directions in a specific distance. In between the points distance in a line is called as line segment. A line segment is a smaller part of straight long and a thin line. It has two end points on both the sides.
Now you are aware of what is line segment right..how useful did you find this point, let me know.
I have a definition on line segment mentioned below.
Definition of a line segment:- Line segment is defined as, the points, which is joining on the both directions in a specific distance. In between the points distance in a line is called as line segment. A line segment is a smaller part of straight long and a thin line. It has two end points on both the sides.
Now you are aware of what is line segment right..how useful did you find this point, let me know.
You can follow my blogs for slope formula. I hope this was useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment